Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Am I an IT Professional?

Before one can answer such a question, let me quote first what the "professional" word means. According to http://www.terran-associates.com/nz-business-defs.php

"Professional: of, relating to, or characteristic of a profession: engaged in one of the learned professions: characterized by or conforming to the technical or ethical standards of a profession: exhibiting a courteous, conscientious, and generally businesslike manner in the workplace: participating for gain or livelihood in an activity or field of endeavor often engaged in by amateurs: having a particular profession as a permanent career: engaged in by persons receiving financial return: following a line of conduct as though it were a profession"

Since I am engaged in my learned profession which is systems programming, in spite of the fact I am only teaching it, I am still involved in it therefore "I AM AN IT PROFESSIONAL".

6 comments:

gie said...

Hi...wla me masabi sa sgot u about sa Iam an IT Pro.. ngayun lng me naka comment sinsya na..congratz din sa mga result u sa assessment exam.

Maya said...

hello... kumusta? lapit na matapos ang sem.. yahuuu!

joselito mebolos said...

natapos mo exam mo mam?

Fai! said...

update ur blogs n ! =)

ano case # mo exam?

Marnie Dave said...

Nice blogs classmates... keep up the good works.. Godbless....

Unknown said...

Hi blog hoppping, happy new year! Please don't forget to visit my blog also. Thanks!